Monday, August 11, 2014

As I sit out here in the quiet and the sunshine, it's difficult to believe that my brother's wedding day has come and gone already. It was so beautiful, and I could not be happier for them. I can not imagine not being there, it meant so much being a part of their wedding. And now I have gained a sister and a friend. And life is forever changed.. but in a good way. :) Standing up there with them I couldn't help but think on how unexpected life can be. I never saw them coming.. but it's so good, and they are beautiful together. My brother is awesome, and so is the girl he married. And, maybe it a little selfish.. but I love how much they include me. ;) It meant the world to have John come up and put his arm around me at his wedding.
I just love those guys, and I am so excited and happy for them as they start their lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment