Tuesday, June 4, 2013

So I haven't posted on here in ages...:-/
These last few weeks have been so full/eventful/good/stressful... and a multitude of other things. So there have been a lot of things I could have posted about. But- didn't. ;)
I am home now. It's just strange. Not necessarily good or bad- just strange. It's like getting back to something that should be familiar but... it's different, or you're different or something. It's okay. I definitely am glad I won't be in Wyoming long! I do not like this place.
What can I say? Life is continually crazy and confusing, it is filled with hope and fear, with laughter and tears... but all in all I am happy. hopeful.peaceful.trusting... I feel like I have had just a moment to catch my breath, just a moment to rest, just a moment to not hurt. And I feel like I can keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment