Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wow.  It's already (past-time) to start packing.  Can't believe it.  In a way it's all gone by really fast.  And then, on the other hand... it's been forever.  So many mixed feeling about.... everything.
One thing about life.. the longer it goes on the more confusing and complicated it becomes.  Nothing seems simple or clear anymore.
We had a great time in Yoncalla last weekend. It was so refreshing.
One more week of training.  This last week class time is left up to the trainees.  Wednesday next week will be our last day.  Crazy.  It's been amazing.  Really amazing.  But I am ready to move on. (I think... :P)
I am so sad about leaving here.  I have really loved it.  I am super sad about leaving John.  I sure do love being with that crazy guy.  He never ceases to make me smile.  Even when he (occasionally) makes me mad... he always manages to immediately make me smile. I don't know how he does it. :)
I got a good report from the doctor yesterday.  She said my foot is 90% healed and that I can slowly start walking...and then slowly start running again.  That makes me super happy.  And, I can wear a normal shoe now... haha... I was so worried she was going to make me wear that horrible boot to conference.  Vanity.. I know.
Sometimes the future seems so scary and uncertain that I literally feel sick to my stomach.  I am so thankful that.. in the end, I can come back to just resting and trusting in Him, knowing that all is in His hands, and that He is faithful.  When everything seems so unclear... I am just thankful for Him.  I scare myself sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment