Thursday, August 23, 2012

Everything is changing.  Quickly.
Yesterday was our last Children's Outreach.  We've had quite a regular little group coming and I've grown rather found of those kids.  Most of them seem to come from pretty sad families.  I know I keep saying I don't like teaching but... I have really enjoyed those times in the park with them.  That has been my favorite ministry-type thing in the training program.
Today was our last day going door-to-door.  And... I'm not gonna lie.  I'm pretty happy about that.
I also met with Julie for the last time today.  What a dear friend she has become.  Always so sweet and encouraging... at my lowest point during this past 6 months... her encouargement was like gold.  I am going to miss her so much.
We moved John out today.  That is so sad.  I hate the thought of him being here alone and secretly entertain thoughts of coming back and staying with him.  He is the sunshine of my day.  Always so easy to talk to, always so understanding, always making life look brighter.  I don't know how he does it.  I am going to miss him like crazy.
This next week or so is going to be so crazy.  School and packing and moving and saying goodbyes... it's going to be rough.  I think we will probably show up at conference looking like... I don't what, but it's probably not gonna be pretty. ;)
Moving back to Wyoming... mixed feelings about that.
Sometimes I think I'm nothing more than a mixed up, pathetic little girl. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment