Friday, October 12, 2012

And so another year ends. and another begins.
Here I am.  And, life goes on.
I think sometimes birthdays can be more depressing than we'd like.  Simply because somewhere in our childhood we truly believed that it was the day where we make all our wishes, our parents buy us the things we've been wanting...or whatever.  It's the day when you're really happy.
I guess now it kind of works the opposite.  Or maybe I am just more like Eor than I'd like to admit.
This year I could only think of all the problems and things that can't be fixed by candles or balloons or presents...  although, I do still like the presents.  Not gonna lie... hehe...
And so this year begins with an odd mixture of tears and laughter/happiness and sadness.
And now I am sure I sound quite ungrateful, depressed, self-absorbed, and full of self-pity.
I suppose I probably am.

No comments:

Post a Comment