Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh. the joys of not having interent at home.  I'm constantly thinking, oh, I need to do this.  or print that. or  I should write that on my blog.  yeah...  Next on my list:  Interent. AT HOME. :)
Plus, considering my awesome new ipod... :)
Life continually changes.  Training is *officially* ended.  The teachers decided just to forget the last 6 weeks we had originally planned. *whew*  I made it through! :)  Now... I have no plans.  nothing scheduled on my horizon.  So. now what?  I had hoped to meet up with Johnny in Bend... but since he's leaving...  I'm thinking maybe I'll end up just staying right here in Powell. 
That's not the worst thing I guess.  I have been lonely here.  But... on the flip side of that.  The Lord has definitely been speaking to me... constantly being the Rock I need.  constantly suppyling strength in my extreme weakness.  constantly giving encouragement and rest when the pain seems too great.
I find myself often feeling "not at rest".  But HE brings me around.  Fears about the past.  Fears about the future.  Sleepless nights and strange dreams sometimes bother me.... but, neverthless.  HE.  What else really matters?  He is there.  He knows.  He holds.  He keeps.  He is strong.  He cares.  Therefore, I can rest.
Priscilla and Feilynn headed out this morning.  It will be so strange not having them around.  We have been together through a lot of months.
And so?  What next?  I realize the important thing is Him.  And all the other decisions seem so unimportant comparitvely... He's in control of all of those things.  So, perhaps a job or something will appear on my horizon soon.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment