Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am wearing green today.  Just because it's my favorite color.
Tomorrow is my birthday.  It doesn't really seem possible that I could be turning 22.  I'm not really excited about that.  I don't think I should be any older than 20. :)
At one point I had a "favorite year"... I think I had decided that was when I was 17?  or was it 18?  I can't really remember now.  Too bad.  Everything was simpler, clearer..easier.
Looking back over this year.... *sigh*... I feel tired.  I think it has probably been the most difficult year of my life in many ways.  And, I don't know how, but it's been happy too.  Bittersweet.  I like bittersweet chocolate better than bittersweet life.  I have probably cried more this last year than I ever have before.  But there have been moments where I have never laughed more.
Looking back over this last year... I don't feel like I have changed any.  I wonder if that's true?  Truthfully, I don't even recognize myself anymore.  ha.  I don't know who I was or what I was thinking a year ago.  Was that yesterday or a lifetime ago?
I don't know what I want to do for my birthday.... well.  maybe I should say I don't know what I want to do that's reasonably possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment