Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The truth is, I actually do think about writing on here a lot and I feel like I should. But I basically always come to the conclusion that I have nothing interesting or important to write about ... Sadly, today is no exception! What can I say?
 Since John and Sara left we've just been getting back into our normal everyday life.  Which isn't all bad-  I actually like feeling like I am getting something done,  but it definitely is boring by comparison.  Cooking and cleaning and Bangla classes and homework and sleep and teaching school and so on...  c'est la vie... Honestly, I'm just kinda bored with it all in general.  It feels like it's constantly the same things...  While I do feel confident this is where God has me right now, I struggle being content and I really crave work that I enjoy and feeling, I don't know.. productive...
I was asked that very revealing /embarrassing question the other day, "So, what's your ambition?"... haha... oh dear. :-/  I am such a loser!
On a happier note, yesterday we met some really nice, enjoyable people.  Which, let me tell you, is rare!  It's really nice to have people who speak English and don't treat you like you're some zoo animal cause you're a foreigner.  And they aren't trying to get money from you.  Really nice.  We got to spend some time with them at the beach yesterday.
Dad finally got his Indian visa figured out, but he has to travel to Chittagong on Sunday to finish it.  Then, the day after that he and mom are going to take Limon to a hospital in the northern part of the country.  That's going to be a long exhausting trip for them I'm sure.
Today Isaac said, while staring blankly at his reading book, "It's kind of a bummer that heaven's not gonna have an electronics...." haha... what a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment