Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's finally been decided!  We are going HOME.  I am so excited.  I will be randomly be doing something and be like, "HEY!  We are going to America!"
I know the next month is just going to fly by.  Now it seems like there's a lot to do.  A lot of things to take advantage of while I'm here.
It is sad moving on- sad seeing the end of something.  But I am really excited about what God has next for me.  Even though this time has been really difficult, I am thankful God brought me here for this year.  It has changed me, changed my perspective and increased my faith in God.  I am so excited because He has been so true to His word and all His promises.  I am excited for where He leads next and confident that He will always provide.
That being said- I still don't know where I will be living in the States.  But I know God will show me where  I should be.  So yeah- I'm just excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment