Sunday, March 10, 2013

Can you believe it's March 10th already?  We're like a third of the way through March already!
I know I keep saying it over and over...and over... but where does the time go?
I have reasons to be really glad time is going by so fast... and reasons why I really wish it wouldn't.
For one thing - as time goes on I am remembering that my job here is temporary.  There has been no discussion of me leaving as of yet... but still.  I'm scared.  No. Terrified.  At some point... that will come. and I really, really don't want to move back to Wyoming.  It's strange... I couldn't even really tell you why I hated living there so much.  I just did.  I hated it so much that as much as I miss my family and as lonely as I get sometimes, I still desperately want to stay here.  I keep reminding myself that the Lord has it all under control and it will all be good and right.  Yeah. and somehow - I still find myself panicking. Now what does that say about me?  I know - pretty bad right? ;P
So.  I had a really nice weekend.  It was beautiful and warm and sunny.  Saturday morning I went running.  I found this awesome trails down by the river.  Can't believe I'm just now finding them!  Trail running is my absolute favorite.  I overcame my fear of being murdered (yeah.. need to stop watching those murder mystery shows... I'm becoming paranoid... :-/ ), and just went for it.  It was great.
I started coaching with my brother Saturday morning. After our first "session"... I'm pretty stoked.  I think I really needed this.. and didn't realize it.  We basically just established some goals to work towards.  Truthfully- I haven't had many goals lately.  Pretty much ambition-less. Which is pretty sad. So- yeah.  I'm thinking this is going to be really good/motivating for me.  I definitely need motivation.  I need a direction to run. Somehow it seems like it works just fine mindlessly picking trails to go running... but in life.. it doesn't seem quite so simple. ;) haha.. So if YOU need motivation/direction/goals... I can hook you up with a pretty great coach. Highly recommend it. :)
I spent the afternoon in Bend... just shopping, walking around, drinking coffee.. That was nice too. Really hoping the brother will come visit me soon. It's fun.. but it's definitely more fun with people.
And I basically did the same things today. Went to church. Spent time in town.  Went running. All in all it's been a really nice weekend. Actually - it was a nice week too.
So. That's my latest! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment