Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I woke up late today. Oops. :-/  Set my day off pretty weird... but hey, I was enjoying the dream I was having! :)  I usually try to get up before Samuel so I actually have some time to wake up before the work begins.  I am definitely not a morning person.
It was another beautiful sunny day here.  It climbed up into the high 60's, and as Samuel and I were coming back from the park I was complaining about it being "too hot".  That's when I realized I'm probably going to die in Bangladesh. haha...  What can I say?  I'm just a girl from the mountains!  I am not a hot weather person. (Although I do like to try and imagine that I am a "hot person".  Usual doesn't work. haha... but I do try. ;) )
Had a nice dinner with the brother.  Though, his mind does seem to be somewhat occupied these days, and reasonably so... :)  Let me just say - at the risk of sounding like a man - that steak was amazing!
We spent a good deal of time looking for his keys.  Backtracking all over town... in the restaurant, where we parked....along the side walks...  Until finally, being the ingenious person that I am, I decided to go around to the passenger side door and look in the ignition.  I know right?!  Genius. haha...
And so ends another day here.. I suppose I'd better get some sleep because I don't want to wake up late again tomorrow. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment