Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I love the time change.  Suddenly it's starting to feel like summer might not be too far away after all.  I love the longer days and the fact that it's no longer getting dark at 4:00.  It makes me feel energetic.
Samuel and I went to the park today.  It was sunny outside, 60 degrees... pretty sweet!
After dinner I had time to go running on my newly-found favorite trail, and pretty much set a new record for myself!  I celebrated with ice cream. haha... ;)  Hannah's worried about me getting skinnier than her, so really, out of the kindness of my heart, I did it for her. ;)
And this is how life goes right now.  Nothing too exciting, but I'm pretty content here.
Bangladesh still looms in the future.  I find myself accepting that as a reality, and even having moments of excitement.  It's still awhile down the road, but I'm trying to prepare myself. Thinking of things I need to/want to do before we go. Things to do while I'm there.  I am realizing it's not the end of the world.  And the reality is I won't be completely cut-off from people.  Maybe I am trying to be a little less dramatic about it.  I do think it's right that I go, that it's the next step for me.  I don't know for how long, or what will be after that... we'll see I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment