Friday, March 22, 2013

It's 8 o'clock on a Friday night - and all I can think about is putting on some warm pajamas and going to bed.  It's pretty bad, I mean, I'm only 22. hehe... oh well. :P
It's probably a good thing actually. I'm still not sure that I've recovered from last weekend.  And this one's looking like it's going to be pretty full too.  I did have a really nice time with John though.... :)  Well worth the sleep deprivation.
So. tomorrow... I'm going to get up. run 7 miles or so.  get ready to go to town.  Have a coaching session from 11-12. Drive to town.  Pick up the 4 Harris kids.  Spend a few hours with them. Go to the park, get ice cream and all that good stuff. Drop them off.  Meet Janelle and John.  Possibly (if the weather actually turns out nice enough), take their engagement pictures.  And then.. who knows what after that!  Its going to be a long day.  But (hopefully) a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment