Monday, March 11, 2013

I asked God (again) for an answer yesterday. His response seemed pretty clear - "Do you trust me?"
Obviously I don't. That's why I keep wanting Him to just make things clear for me.  But it should be enough to ease my mind knowing that He sees things clearly.  When I have moments of fear and dread and panic... it's hard to come back to the place of realizing it's all in His hands anyway. Has been the whole time.  But now I'm asking myself... Do I trust Him?  Trust Him to do what is right? what is best? what is good?  Do I trust Him with the people I care about, or do I just panic?  Do I trust that He will never ask anything of me that isn't for my benefit? 
I don't think I do.  But I'm learning. I hope. ;P
I am realizing that having answers isn't really the important thing.  The important thing is living a life knowing the One who has all the answers, and trusting Him to take care of it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment