Monday, April 22, 2013

 Honestly-  I'm having a pretty rough day.  Not gonna lie.  So here's my feeble attempt at making my life appear brighter than what it actually looks like right now. :P
I am so glad it's finally getting warm outside again!  We're supposed to have weather up in the 70's this week. :) And it's even supposed to be fairly warm and sunny on Sunday. Which is race day.  And that's saying a lot for Eugene!
So yeah.  I'm pretty excited about the (now) half-marathon.  I'm sure it will be fun.  Sadly it will be a really fast trip over to the valley.  What can I say?  It is what it is.  Not much I can do to change that.... :-/  Sadly enough.
All that being said... I do hope to pop into the Sweet Life Bakery while I'm there.  Almond lattes and an infinite number of amazingly beautiful and expensive, but truly delicious baked goods.  Just the kind of place I like to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment