Tuesday, November 6, 2012

From my Sister's Perspective

This is an essay Emily wrote with me as her subject. Too fun not to share...;)

"Chipper and brisk, Caley prepares the last meal of the day. She conquers each task with ease. Her hazel and emerald green eyes flashing about as she works. Her long cinnamon brown hair is pulled back in a loose ponytail. Her slender build bending and stretching as she chops veggies and stirs soup. Cheerfully she starts washing her dishes, but keeps a watchful eye on the cooking food. Her black cotton T-shirt is covered
with water and flour. And her dark blue jeans are covered by a black apron. Her feet move about quickly in her cerulean and magenta running shoes. Freckles adorn her darling nose. She laughs and chats as she goes. Finishing up she calls with her bright voice for the family to come and eat."


And this was right before the "yogurt incident" where I got right in the middle of making yogurt only to discover someone had eaten the yogurt that I needed to make more(namely Dad). After reacting with a fair amount of annoyance and frustration, with lots of sighing, groaning and even a little foot stomping, she called me an angry troll and informed me I threw a tantrum like a 2 year old. Hahaha... and her essay sounded so sweet and poetic... Lol
The poor girl was so shocked at mt behavior and couldn't believe I didn't get in trouble... hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment