Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today is my brothers birthday. Wow. 23...everybody's getting so old. I simply and honestly adore him. I couldn't even really say why. I know everything about him. Every fault. Every failure. And, I guess when you really love somebody those things just don't really matter. I simply love him because... I do. No other explanation needed. And, of course, I know every strength and every victory.
In the midst of this constantly changing life... he never changes. I have total confidence he's there for me. I love that. He is my friend, my advisor, the one who listens to all my problems, knows everything about me... makes me laugh, makes me feel better when I'm sad, understands, loves without expectations or demands, knows that if I'm crabby coffee will make it all better, quotes movies with me, makes life fun and exciting and crazy... haha... He's the only one that has the most random cravings, the only one I've ever sat in a Safeway parking lot and poured my heart out with, the only one I've drove backwards through the McDonalds drive-through with...;). I don't know what I'd do without him....

No comments:

Post a Comment