Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was pretty much amazing. I haven't been quite so happy in a long time. Having the Van Zyl's up was so. refreshing. Top 10 of Thanksgiving?
1- Friends, people who are like family, people who you think, "Wow! I can't believe I actually feel comfortable saying this or doing that in front of them!"
2-Games- feels so good to laugh!
3-Late night talks- Loving those times when you can be really honest and open about yourself and about where you're at, and you find out you're not alone. :)
4- Coffee- oh lots of coffee. And people to share it with who enjoy it as much as you.
5-Cheesecake- turtle cheesecake to be exact. :)
6- Scaring ourselves playing hide-and-go-seek in a dark house...(moms idea)
7-French. Truffles.
8- Having most of the dishes done for me. Yes please!
9- Egg nog, plain, in coffee, in pie....
10- Family, I learn to adore these people more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment