Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life is such a crazy thing. And getting increasingly crazier.
It's funny how quickly time goes by. How quickly things happen. How quickly things change.
Sometimes I just have these "dawning moments", where suddenly all the rushing of my life is stopped and I'm forced to stop and consider. Stop and look back. Stop and think about who I am, where I'm at physically/spiritually/as a person.
Stop and consider events or circumstances or people that have/are affected/affecting me.. made me who I
am, changed my heart or my direction.
I woke up this morning in Post Falls, ID and am now traveling back to Oregon. Strange. My home is in Wyoming. Stranger. Relationships have changed. Friendships have changed. I am not who I once was or who I think I should be. I am me. Whatever that is. Good or bad? Beautiful or ugly? Whatever. It doesn't matter so much. I just am myself.
Things that used to matter so much.just.dont.anymore.
I am who I never imagined myself being. And it is laughable!
Here I am, at the bottom, like everyone else. Finally seeing the failure I have always been, but have always failed to realize. And finding that there is hope for us. That we are not forsaken. Not alone.
That no matter how far we may be from what we think we should be, He is able.and willing.and continually loving us.
I may give up, I may fail miserably, but Him? Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment