Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sundays...

Actually, today was a pretty good day. Even though my beauty rest was rudely interrupted by a screaming child at 5-something. :)
Yesterday I bought a black dress and red high heels. That makes it sound way more exciting than they actually are but, hey, it's always fun to have something new to wear. ;) I fixed my hair up like I was getting married, put on my favorite earrings and headed out the door.... only to find a blizzard awaited me. Streeeeeesssss.
Made it to Bend. Alive. Haha...
Fellowship was great. So refreshing and encouraging. James and Fran Lucas were there. I love them. You know when you really love someone and you don't know if you should show that you really do because maybe they don't feel that way and they'll think you're weird...? Maybe it's just me. ;) I love it though when you find out they love you too. James gave me a big hug, held my hand and told me how special my family is to him. Super sweet. Fran invited us to lunch. We went to a pancake house with them, Web Loy, Tory Rockwood and a couple others. It was such a sweet time!
Hannah and I strolled around the Old Mill district. We were, once again, asked if we were twins. ;)
Survived a treacherous drive home. Got stuck on an icy hill and had someone drive us home. Haha... Oh my life.
Watched YouTube videos and ate microwave chocolate cake in a mug with my sister.
All-in-all... I'm glad to be here.
Now. For some sleep... Just hoping the baby doesn't keep us up again... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment