Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Why is it that nothing in my life ever comes gradually? I always seem to be surprising myself! ;) And so, in a really hectic/fast paced way, a job opened up for me here in Redmond, OR, and... here I am! For awhile I guess.
Started work on Monday. So far, so good. I have been so busy. The last few days have just flown by. I am thinking it will take awhile to get settled in and get a routine going but, I am just thankful to have work! Nothing too glamorous... Cooking/cleaning/helping with the baby, but hey, at least it's work I'm familiar with! ;) Plus, bonus, I can "go to work" in my pajamas! :)
I am afraid I am going to get very homesick and lonely. I already miss my family like crazy. Hannah's here with me for the first part. I am so thankful for that! I just hope I don't end up super bored... my family is pretty fun to be around. They're hard to beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment