Sunday, January 13, 2013

I find that when I cannot point to something in my life and say, "Oh, this is what God is doing, this is what He is showing me, this is what I am learning, this is where He is leading me", or " this is what He has done".. life gets pretty boring, pretty pointless and empty.
I can become so absorbed in my own little world...not seeing beyond the here and now. I stumble along blindly ...without real purpose or direction.
Sometimes I catch of something better, something higher...something filled with purpose and meaning and joy for all of us. Not this walk of discouragement and defeat. I want that. I don't know exactly what it looks like...but that's what I want.
I think it's my own fear that holds me back.
It's like the song says.."Do something new in my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment