Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm sitting here in a quiet house, watching the sun come up, drinking coffee and holding a sleeping baby.
We've had a good time this morning...guess all that playing was pretty exhausting. I know I could go for a nap too! ;)
Confession: yesterday I got all dressed up, curled my hair, hopped in the Rettigs (comparatively) nice car , slipped on my new high heeled black boots, stopped at Starbucks even though I was late for church... and as me and my latte walked back out to the car I thought, "I.love.my.life." Hehe... Pathetic I know. It doesn't take much to make me happy I guess. ;)
Church was good. Brendan taught from 1 Corinthians 13.
I love getting to see everybody there. I had lunch with the Seiburgs. That was fun.
Afterwards I went shopping...had, yes some more coffee...;) Had Chinese food for dinner...
Yep. Pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment