Monday, January 14, 2013

Well. I just looked at my calendar and my mouth dropped open. I have been here for 5 weeks already! Seems impossible. Time is just flying by.... It's nice. And scary at the same time. :)
I've been really happy here. It took awhile to get settled in...but it's good now. Things are becoming a little more routine. Samuel wakes me up at 6, he plays in my room while I drink my morning coffee and read my bible. He eats breakfast at 8. I eat breakfast and clean-up and whatnot. He naps between 9-2 for a couple hours. I go take a shower while he naps... and so our days go by. Quickly.
We take turns getting up at night with him. Unfortunately he wakes up a few times every night. :/
Anyways... things have been good.
I am realizing that my time here is going to go by really quickly. No one knows how long I'll be needed here...and I'm already wondering what's next...
Ah, well... guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment