Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Diagnosis: Sesamoid Stress Fracture
 Well... I am so very pleased with the way my visit to the podiatrist went.  Apparently I fractured a teenie-tiny bone under my toe joint.  Who would've thought a little pea-sized bone being fractured could cause so much trouble?!  But... the good news is she said I could possibly be up and running (quite literally) in a month or so!  I am so excited.  I have to wear a lovely little shoe that wont let the joint move for a month, wear tape that restricts movement, ice and take ibuprofen or something.  I am so relieved it's not a bigger deal.  And, not only that, but that doctor's office was amazing.  She gave us free x-rays, and lowered the cost of the new patient visit.  That was a huge blessing.  The entire thing only cost $160.  I wish I had gone earlier. :)
X-rays.... 
My new stylish footwear :)


No comments:

Post a Comment