Monday, July 9, 2012

I have never been so excited to go see a doctor.  I am seriously super impatient for 1:30 to come tomorrow.  After months and months of my foot annoying/aggravating/hurting/keeping me from running I finally get to go see a podiatrist!  I am so tired of babying it and it continually getting worse. Maybe, just maybe they will have some wonderful little something that they can do to make it all better.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up.... but.... *smile*  Wouldn't that be nice??  I have to laugh at the pathetic blisters on my feet from walking on burning hot sand.  Yeah.  That's a little embarrassing...  No, no doctor don't worry about those blisters.. yeah, that's just from attempting to hike a half mile with bare feet in the desert on a 90 degree day right at the part of the day when the sun is directly shining on the ground.  Oh, and yes, I do have a brain. I think. hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment