Thursday, May 22, 2014

The time has been flying by and then, all of the sudden, this month it just stopped moving. I think it's all this talk of going back to the States... :) 
I woke up this morning thinking about it.  I feel pretty much certain I am going back.  And I've just kind of been feeling like my family will be going back for a little bit too.  But then, this morning I started thinking through the possibility of them not going.  That would be awful!  But, I'm just thinking through how all of this is going to work.  It will all be here before we know it!
Plus...  the most exciting  news this week.  Sara asked me to be her bridesmaid!  I am beyond excited. I actually cried when I read her email.  It means SO much to me to be a part of her's and John's big day.  I am really, really excited and honored.  And basically I CAN'T miss that.
So yeah- now the days are really going by slowly. ;)
Other than that, I've been thinking about what I want to do next.  There's definitely a lot of people I want to see in the States. My mom actually suggested I stay with my brother in Ireland for a while.  Which is definitely an option... although- another country?  It makes me tired.  But, who knows.  I've always wanted to go to Ireland so that would be really cool.  Plus, Dustyn and Keri and my beautiful nieces?  That would be pretty awesome.  But I don't have any definite plans yet.  I don't know, but I know the Lord knows and that He will be provide/lead.  So yeah, just taking it one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment