Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ouch.  Seems like everything hurts.
I am afraid..terrified...... yet trusting.
I hope... when things seem so impossible.
I believe.... when there seems to be no reason to.
I do what is right... when it's the last thing I want to do. And it's extremely difficult.
I refrain from taking things into my own hands, because I really do believe HIS ways are perfect.
I refrain from doing/saying what I want.... because I realize how selfish it is.
I look at myself and wonder.... who am I?  How is all this turmoil happening inside me?
I look to God and wonder what is His way.
I realize that there is nothing I can do but leave it with Him.  Trust Him.
Oh, to find that rest in Him.  To fully trust and say, "Thought He slay me, yet will I trust Him."
One thing I know:  Just because something is the right thing to do... doesn't make it any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment