Monday, September 24, 2012

What. a. week.
I am so exhausted.
After photographing my first wedding...  I can honestly say I am surprised at how much work there is in it.  It's fun work.  But definitely work.  And I am oh, so hoping that the pictures turn out well... I am still pretty nervous. :/
And so, she's married.  So strange.  
The topic this week has been... of course... who's next?
It's so funny... or, I don't know, maybe funny isn't the right word?  But, here I am, I am going to be 22 in 16 days. (Me?  22?!)  I feel younger and more immature than I've ever felt! :;) And, after being oh so certain for so many years I would marry early (haha), I am the one sitting there saying, "I know I won't be next!"  And, it's okay.  I am content to wait.  :)  I did get a a promise that I wouldn't be asked to be a bridesmaid from a friend.  It would be the third time.  And... you know what they say about that.... :)
Had a sweet, precious talk with a dear friend.  At a time in my life where it's hard to talk to just anybody... it was so refreshing to be able to just tell her where I'm at.  Bluntly and honestly, in all its' pathetic, gory details...  And surprising to hear how similar our experiences have been.  I love when that happens.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment