Monday, September 17, 2012

Today I am canning pizza sauce.  And I look like something fresh out of Bend.  Call it what you will.  Tree -hugger, hippie....granola mom?  Whatever.  It's warm and comfy.  My no-makeup look really tops it all off. ;)  And... I guess I just don't really care.
Alyssa is getting married this weekend.  Crazy.  I am actually getting excited about doing the photography... I am really glad Macy's going to be there.   That helps put my mind at ease!
It strange.  I just feel really alone here... even though I'm surrounded by people.  It's easier just to put on some music and go for a long walk/run.  Guess I'm just tired.  I find myself constantly thinking I wish so-and-so were here...   Then I realize I need to be content and joyful right where I'm at and with the way things are.
Not to sound like I'm  super depressed... I'm actually busy, and working and happy.  Things are different and I'm having fun doing things I haven't done for awhile.
Just. feeling. alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment