Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sooo... I am super, super bored today.  And I miss home.  A lot.
There's some political thing going on so we can't even go out of the house.
Not that there's anything to do if we did go out!
I find working really helps pass the time but, it's kinda boring too.. ;)
Yep. Pretty much that's what's going on here!
It's pretty weird not being at conference this year..  It's hard to describe.  I figured it would just be a horrible time for me.  And it is really sad and, of course, I would've loved to have been there, but in a way it feels like it's so far away.  Almost like it's another life.  I dunno- it's really weird. Different than I expected.  Hannah and I both agree that it usually hits you when you start seeing pictures.  It's funny-  at one point we thought we would be leaving for Bangladesh right after conference.  And I really hoped that we would be able to go.  But now that I think about it- that would've been really hard having to say goodbye to everyone at once.  So I'm glad things worked out the way they did I guess....
So, yeah, the daily struggle continues...such if life.

No comments:

Post a Comment