Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Feeling sick again today. :-/ It's not very fun. I am so tired!  Mom and Emily went to the local coffee shop today- I decided it was too much work to get dressed and walk down the stairs.. 
I've got to get over this- whatever it is- depression, discouragement- whatever you wanna call it.  I know I'm not here to lay around and cry and feel sorry for myself!  I keep telling myself to get up, to keep going- but I feel really tired.  I don't feel like I have anything to give.  Physically- I feel too tired to walk down the stairs.  Emotionally- I feel too tired to go visit the neighbor.  I'm trying to get over it.
I feel like I'm begging for people to notice- I guess I'm trying to see who even cares/notices if I'm hurting.  I don't ever suggest doing that- because you may be in for a big surprise.  It's stupid and immature and selfish of me I admit. :-/  I am discouraged by my own neediness and weakness....
I was basically told today to get over it- that everyone's going through a hard time.  I know that's true.  I know that if I would stop looking at myself and focusing on my wants and needs I could see the needs of the people right in front of me.
Sometimes there's nothing more comforting that knowing His strength is perfected in my weakness...

No comments:

Post a Comment