Sunday, October 13, 2013

We finally got to go out for our birthday dinner tonight.  It was actually really nice.  I think we all felt like we were standing out even more all decked out in our saris- but we just tried to ignore that. ;)  And, surprisingly- the food was not rice, chicken curry and dhal! haha..  It was really good food, and we all had a nice time.
I am feeling much more... optimistic.. these last few days.  And really, really grateful and thankful for the much needed reminder that I am neither alone nor forgotten.  I am trying to remember that these days are just a season- there are the constant ups-and-downs, the constant struggles- but I want to appreciate/enjoy the time I do have here.... One of the most challenging thing is keeping things in the right focus... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment