Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hannah and I taught school this morning... I really don't like it.  It's not at all how I imagined teaching would be.  You basically just scream- literally scream- repetitions of number or words over and over and over... It is SO boring.!  And I don't have a very loud voice so I'm trying to get as loud as I can and I start losing my voice...haha..  It's so awkward and uncomfortable.  I have no idea what they are expecting. To top it off I noticed that one of the teachers had spelled 40 on the board like 'FORTY'... So, I decided I needed to correct it to 'FOURTY'..  yeah. 3 teaches were all discussing it and seemed pretty concerned.  I couldn't figure it out. Until I came upstairs and my parents told me it is spelled 'FORTY'. *face palm*  Maybe they'll fire me.  That'd be good. ;)
Oddly enough, where I was reading in my Bible this morning had the word 'forty' in it like 8 times- maybe it's sign I should read my Bible before school... ;)
We skyped with my brothers this morning- I miss those guys so much. :-/ Now we're preparing for Chandra to leave- getting her all packed and buying stuff.  We bought my nieces these adorable little Bangali outfits.
We took Chandra out for tea this afternoon and then we went out for ice cream at the beach tonight.  I have been wanting to go swimming at night, so some of us decided we'd go... aaaaand... it was freezing! haha... pretty lame...  It is rare to ever feel cold here though!

No comments:

Post a Comment