Monday, November 4, 2013

As pathetic as this may sound- I really, really miss easy Internet access.
The fact that you have to *pay* for slow Internet? SO annoying. I really want to get a phone here with Internet. They're actually pretty inexpensive- and the I tee era like $12 a month. Maybe one of these days that'll work out. That would be so nice!
If you talk to any foreign western person here they'll tell you- you gotta find an
outlet. Some place to get away from it all. Most days even going back into our apartment
feels like a cage! I'm really thankful we live in a town here that has nice hotels
and even a coffee shop! Coxs is pretty limited in a lot of aspects, but at least
we don't have the ridiculous amounts of people that Chittagong and Dhaka have.
These "escapes" keep me sane. I wish I could come here everyday by myself.
That would be amazing!
Speaking of escapes- we are talking about some of us going to Dhaka and Chittagong with Austin and Chandra. That would be SO fun. Just going around seeing some lane tourist-y kinda things and doing some shopping we can't do here. But- just getting away for awhile! Something to break up the monotony!
I'm afraid Chandra's probably not having a very good time. It just boring and bland here.
We have started language class again and the kiddos are doing their school, so we stay pretty busy actually.
There's little  taste of the everyday here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment