Saturday, November 16, 2013

Things have been very quiet here lately. Peaceful actually! I'm sitting in a cafe right now drinking tea. . It's so relaxing. Life is continuously routine here- cooking cleaning studying reading movies- trips to the market. But it's been okay lately. And that pretty much explains my lack of posting. There's nothing new to write about! :-/  I can't believe Chandra's month here had already come to an end- it's gone by so fast. Her coming makes me realize my world really isn't that far away. That's a good feeling. Because of the political unrest/violence here lately, none of us girls get to go to Dhaka with Chandra and Austin. It's a bummer. But at least we get a few days off of school! ;) and that pretty much sums up life lately. Lame. I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment