Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm hiding out on the veranda, listening to music, when I probably should be heating up something for lunch for everyone. Ah well... they'll figure it out. ;)
I woke up this morning to rain pouring outside. I know a lot of people think rain is depressing... it always makes me feel cozy.  It was absolutely pouring and our street was totally underwater.  It feels cool and clean out here today and being outside is actually inviting.  So here I am.
My favorite part of the day is right before language classes in the morning.  The house is clean and there's just a moment of calm...  with that and the rain-  I feel particularly content this morning.
We played aggravation last night.  We laughed and laughed.  And ate jelly beans.  It's like the funnest thing that's happened in a while..haha.. what can I say? ;)
And I guess there's pretty much no point to this post.  Just a glimpse into the average day here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment