Sunday, August 4, 2013

So today has been one of those days where I wish I had just stayed in bed.  I don't know why- but it really, really irritates me when you have a plan, you know what you're gonna do for the day, everything is going well aaaaand... someone comes in and ruins it and you have to drop what you're doing and, I dunno... it feels like your whole day is messed up...  haha... I have to laugh because, it sounds so pathetic but- really. it makes me crazy frustrated.
The other thing I am realizing is, it really irritates me to be told what to do when it's obvious or when I feel like I am probably old enough to decide if I should study or play a game this evening.... or things like that.
And another thing- to some degree- I like to be independent.  I like to be able to walk to the store or go somewhere when I want/need to.  I like to be able to go running.  Here- I'm so dependent.  I can't speak the language, so I can't do a whole lot of shopping by myself.  We don't have our own vehicles, so you're dependent on finding a driver.  It's too dangerous to go out alone, so I can't go running by myself.  I don't know... it's just a small thing.. but it's not.
And another thing... men in the kitchen in your way when you're trying to work! haha...
It's like everything that really annoys me keeps happening over and over and over!  I'm going crazy!
Those, and a few other things, okay, a lot of other little things... are my big annoyances for the week.  It's not the heat.  It's not the food.  It's not anything here... it's the same problems I have in the states.  And, ultimately, it's my super bad attitude and my pride getting in my way. *deep breath*....
Trying/wishing/wanting to be a really joyful, unselfish, patient and loving person.  I'm finding there's not a whole lot of love or patience there. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment