Thursday, August 15, 2013

Not much to say.  Life is kind of getting into a pretty predictable routine these days.  Which is okay.  I can work with routine. ;)
Mom asked me today how I felt about being here. It was kind of a strange question to answer.  I feel like I should be here, so that definitely keeps things in perspective.  And I think I'm doing exactly what I came to do- and I'm trying to do it with a better attitude.. (haha)...  I guess I'm just the sort of person that takes things as they come.  I can usually accept/deal with it in the moment and be okay.  And that's how I feel.  There are sad things, and there are happy things.  Seems like everything is bittersweet.  I am busy and that helps immensely. There are definitely moments when 'home' sounds so nice.  Being where you are comfortable and happy and everything is normal. I don't know where that is for me exactly, but it does sound nice. ;)  Now that I am here, I'm very glad I came.  I would not want to have missed this.  The future seems very unclear.  (Of course.. when doesn't it?)  I don't know when the last time was that I truly had *definite* plans...haha..  I don't know how long I'll be here.  I don't know when I would go home, or even where I would go.  I just don't know.
Which is pretty much exactly how I felt when I was living in Oregon.. so I guess not much has changed really!
And, I guess I don't really need to know right now.  For now, today- I am pretty content to be here. It's just where I am at for now.  And it's okay.
Ask me tomorrow and I might feel totally different... haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment