Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hannah and I have been reminiscing as we walk through the airport here in Oklahoma City. Thinking about sitting there drinking that over-priced, but much needed coffee...
I think it's strange. And that was only just a little more than a year ago.
I had absolutely no thought then that I would be here all this time later, getting on an airplane to Bangladesh. So much has happened in this time. I felt very carefree then...
Watching my brothers look at the big planes, totally fascinated by everything they're seeing... I am really happy to be sharing this with them. I wouldn't want to miss it. 
Amazingly enough- this doesn't really seem that abnormal. I can't even really describe how it feels. It's weird... but it's not. haha...
Next stop is L.A....
My life is truly bizarre! 

No comments:

Post a Comment