Saturday, July 6, 2013

It's strange- I am just exhausted. And somehow I keep managing to forget that I'm en route to the other side of the world. I pretty much freak out when I do realize it! Seriously.  Tomorrow we leave for Kansas. I'm tired just thinking about it! Pack everything up again, load it again, another long drive... And then I think about the trip to Bangladesh. I don't know how I'm gonna make it!  I guess I am the sort of person who usually deals with things as they come, takes them as they are and rolls with the punches. But sometimes it just hits me how tired I am- and how long I've been living like this. Sometimes I just really crave the somplicity and comfort of home, wherever that is, but all I see ahead of me is a really long journey. 
Feeling tired. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment