Tuesday, July 16, 2013

We got into Oklahoma today. I don't exactly know what to say about being here again, how to describe it. It's strange.. and I've honestly felt really sad.
It's really strange staying with Kaylie and Tyler..staying in their home. To tell you the truth- I can't help but feel a little jealous. Ok. A lot jealous. It doesn't make sense to me... Why is it so easy and perfect and clear for some people?!  I feel..lonely. And discontent. And kinda frustrated. I know the truth. I know God is in control of all of this. But sometimes it just hurts, stings a little more than usually, aches a little more...
And not to mention some days you feel particularly worthless. Some days you just especially hate what you see in the mirror. Sometimes you just feel totally unloveable.
Sometimes the road ahead just looks excruciatingly long...

No comments:

Post a Comment