Friday, July 19, 2013

The truth is I have never believed that I deserve to be loved. I have never believed I was worthy enough....
Like everyone else does, I hoped that someone would. Although most days that seemed pretty much impossible. I think I just tried to convince myself that wouldn't happen and accept it. Like that would somehow make it hurt less... Some people were worthy of that- but definitely not me.
But I could never stop hoping for that...
Now sometimes I think that may be it is possible. But then I'm terrified. It's easier to accept something as it is rather than believe and end up wrong...
It makes me realize how very vulnerable and fragile I am...
I look around and think, "Why would anyone want me?"
It is wonderfully terrifying to believe that someone would.

No comments:

Post a Comment