Thursday, July 18, 2013

Well, the events of today included-
Having a nightmare that I had a huge spider on me. I had seen a spider just like it yesterday do i guess that made the dream seem more realistic. So naturally I jumped awake, elbowed Hannah really hard and- not really sure why- but in my state of panic I had to get out of the bed on her side for some reason? So basically the poor girl got absolutely pummeled. When I finally made it out of bed she let out a pathetic, "ouch...", and I realized I was only dreaming.
Then we took the boys swimming. Poor Isaac.. It was rather amusing watching him slide backwards down that rock! 
Then the van started doing this weird thing where it kept not shifting and then it would just die. So we would have to pull over and start it back up and all this nonsense. It basically took us forever to get home.
I decided to go for a run tonight. It was great- aside from the fact that its so humid I feel like I need gills! I was very glad I didn't see any tarantulas. Oklahoma is seriously like a freaking jungle!! The bugs and creatures down here are horrible! So, I was almost back when I literally almost stepped on a snake. I didn't recognize it but, Tyler said it was a copperhead which are apparently very poisonous. Yikes. :-/
This state is definitely not my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment