Thursday, July 11, 2013

We are now at my Dads other sisters house here in Kansas. Kansas is always very slow, very boring, lots of family, scorching hot, humid- but both of my aunts are wonderful cooks. ;) Its always funny being around my Dads family, seeing where he grew up. My goodness. His childhood was insane! I have a few cousins who want me to do some pictures for their family, that will be something to do. We will be here until the 16th, then on to Oklahoma. (Excited!)  The last part of our trip in the States! That's really really crazy. Still seems totally impossible that I'm moving to a foreign country! I confess- I'm actually pretty excited about changing the place I'm living to Bangladesh on FB. Haha... Pathetic I know. ;)  I'm excited about all the photo-ops. 
Anyways. Thats about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment