Thursday, July 4, 2013

Today was pretty amazing.
We went to a big waterpark here and, oh my goodness. It was so much fun. I didn't know I could scream like that actually...haha ;) Ironically, my favorite one was called the black widow. :) I did that one over and over. Every time I squealed and screamed and threw my head back and laughed and kicked my legs.. In the wave pool I thought I was going to drown because I was laughing so hard!! I'm not sure why Emily asked me why I act like I'm 10... haha.. It was such fun. I love being out in the sunshine. 
I got to spend a good amount of time with Zoe in the kiddy pool. Oh my goodness! That girl! She is totly fearless and brave and independent and adventurous... It was so precious watching her laugh while she went down the slides or splashed in the water. It was a really sweet time.
Isaac and I got to go down a few slides together. I'll never get over how much I love it when he holds my hand or calls me 'Kay-yah'. :)
Isaac said my name today and a girl asked what he had said. I told her my name and she said her name was caley too. But she spells it Kaylee. Darn. I am forever stuck with a misspelled name! But (hopefully) not forever stuck with Burwell. haha :)
We also had a picnic in the park tonight and played duck duck goose and watched fireworks.
It's been a great day- and thoroughly exhausting.  Now all I want is just to fall asleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment