Saturday, July 6, 2013

Oh my goodness. I just has the most horrifying experience. I am supposed to be watching the girls this morning. All the sudden I realized I hadn't seem Abby in a while. I looked around the apartment. No Abby. Looked again. No Abby. Asked Emily, asked Jackson, asked Isaac. Nobody knew where she was. So we all started to look around the apartment, everyone feeling a little panicked at this point. Then Emily thought maybe Hannah had her at the other apartment. I should mention that they live in a pretty shady part if town. I would be nervous about going anywhere by myself. So I ran to the other apartment, asked Hannah if she has her. And not very calmly either. Hannah says no- jumps up and starts searching that apartment. No Abby. Everyone else is outside calling for her, I'm running back and forth between the apartments searching, trying to figure out what to do, heart pounding, scared to death and horrified when Isaac walk out and says, "She's in her closet!" Oh my gosh. I have never felt so relieved! Come to find out, Isaac knew she was hiding there and Abby thought it was funny hiding from us. Yeah- pretty much, im gonna kill them! So glad she's safe. That scared me so bad!! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment