Thursday, July 11, 2013

I have this friend- She is beautiful. lovely.graceful. She has such a soft heart.  She has always made me feel like a jerk as she cries ovee the hurts of others.(haha) In every particularly dark time, she has been a source of strength, encouragement and inspiration to me. I adore her. And today- my heart aches for her. I cry for her. I pray for her. I ask God why. I feel angry at the  hard things life has brought her. I do not understand.  I think it's unfair, and wish that she were happy. 
But today I am also reminded that HE cares so much more than I do.  I think I know what would make her happiest, but HE knows so much better than I. All the things I want for her- happiness and joy and love and peace- HE longs to give those to her and HE can/will. I am reminded that HE will take care of her. 
I have this quote written in my Bible, 
"... out of all this desolation, HE will bring forth the very beauty of The Lord.."
I believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment