Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It can be so overwhelming. All the "what-if's" and questions and fears that creep in.  All the things we wish we had answers to.
Tonight as I lay here thinking, and praying, and asking God for answers.. asking Him what His way is- asking Him to show me. Realizing once again how much I truly want to be in His will- realizing once again that, while I can see nothing, He sees everything. Realizing once again that He alone lights the way, and realizing how foolish it is for me to ever desire my own way... I am reminded  that I do not need to know. I just need to trust Him, and He will take care of everything. ("Casting all your care upon Him, for He carets for you")
I suddenly felt such peace- I wish I always felt so at peace and simply trusted Him!
I can trust Him. He is good.

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." (Isaiah 26:3 KJV)

"The Lord will fight for you, and you won't have to do a thing.” (Exodus 14:14 CEVUK00)


For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (Deuteronomy 20:4 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment